Nana Araba Abokoma Egyir(ASSOWK VICE PRESIDENT) calls for donations to the KOMFO ANOKYE TEACHING HOSPITAL baby and children's ward




My love for the needy especially children and my sympathetic nature has always drawn my heart to helping them with the little I have. *Therefore as my birthday(17th October) celebration like the previous year, I humbly solicit for your support through prayers, funds and anything you can support me with to donate items such as food items, toiletries, baby care etc to support the kids at KOMFO ANOKYE TEACHING HOSPITAL(KATH). 

Kindly send your contribution to this mobile 

money number 0544751522(  Nana Araba Abokoma) 

 reference it *DONATION*. GOD BLESS YOU ENORMOUSLY 🥹❤‍🔥🙇‍♀️🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICUM EXPO-Share Your Journey,Impact Lives.

A FAR FROM HOME HUB EXPERIENCE